Karstā ūdens stacija T-Fast ie40, Lovato
The setting of the domestic hot water outlet temperature (secondary side) happens with the modulation of the primary circuit flow rate through a 3 speed flow pump managed by FWC3 controller.
As alternative, variable flow pump controlled by MFWC controller (PWM control).
The system, which works with a low primary temperature, finds a wide use in thermal solar systems and in underfloor heating.
Is available a DHW recirculation pump kit.
ADVANTAGES – Fresh Hot Water Modules
• Domestic hot water is produced on requests, so that big accumulations are not necessary
• DHW nominal supply 40 l/min
• High performances thanks to the oversized plate exchanger made of steel
• High reduction of water stagnation and legionella risk
• Possibility to install domestic recirculation
• Standard or high efficiency circulating pump
• Quick installation and easy maintenance
• It may be combined with every heat generator
• Complete with thermal insulation
• HIGH REDUCTION OF WATER STAGNATION AND LEGIONELLA RISK.
LOVATO T-FAST ie 40